Tuesday, August 9, 2011

HTML Headaches

I've been meaning to write a blog. I really have had it on my list for days. And I will. I promise myself... I will. But right now I've got one hell of a headache.



I'm not kidding.....this is killing me!


I've been working on an awesome new project that I can't talk about just yet...but once again it's put me back into the world of websites and html code...a place I do not belong and a language I have no business even attempting. We already know my problems with French! But I shall persevere. I AM WOMAN HEAR ME ROAR and all that. This is not going to beat me...it's not going to beat me....its not going.....

Okay, it's beaten me for today. But as Scarlett says, "Tomorrow's another day."

But before tomorrow comes, I am going to take 3 ibuprofen with a nice, chilled rosé chaser...and don't call me in the morning. I mean it! Something tells me you'd be sorry.



Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. I wish my French was as good as my html!!!!! Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I was there to hand over a couple of 400 mg ibuprofen that I gave my husband this morning for his sore back. The answwer will probably come to you if you drink enough wine tonight. Sweet dreams

    ReplyDelete
  3. D, great post - feeling very defeated today, your pics put my feelings into words. Feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't envy your awful headache, but I certainly envy your ability to dsplay such wit and good humor while in the midst of it.

    Please feel better soon. Take two bottles and call me in the morning. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. PS - I love those statues in Aix. I call them the "mal a la tetes" (incorrect French, I know, I know).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ma belle Delana,
    Bon courage! I have been feeling guilty as this month I have dropped to one post every other work, a temporary thing forced by circumstance, but still. So I sympathize, for the headache as well as the will that doesn't quit manage to translate into action. Yet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait to hear about your next project!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!